DREMA 2019 - the long-awaited gathering for the wood and furniture industry
The DREMA International Trade Fair of Machines and Tools for the Wood and Furniture Industries is the most anticipated meeting for the wood and furniture industry in Poland and at the same time the largest supply centre for furniture manufacturers in Central and Eastern Europe. The 35th jubilee edition of DREMA will take place from 10 to 13 September 2019!
The DREMA International Trade Fair of Machines and Tools for the Wood and Furniture Industries is currently one of the largest international exhibitions dedicated to the woodworking industry. According to VDMA-Auma 2018, DREMA took the fifth place in the ranking of world-famous exhibitions, alongside the German LIGNA, Italian XYLEXPO, American IWF Atlanta and Chinese WMF Shanghai, thus becoming a major player in the global exhibition elite. DREMA's prestige is also reflected by the fact it is listed among the 15 world exhibitions dedicated to the woodworking industry officially supported by the EUMABOIS European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers.
From 10 to 13 September 2019 Poznań will host the DREMA trade fair that will feature technologies of tomorrow and solutions dedicated to woodworking, furniture and sawmill industry, as well as wood energy. It will be complemented with machines for fabric cutting and sewing, components for furniture production and furniture accessories, as well as adhesives and varnishes. One of the separate spaces is the Wood Promotion Pavilion - a unique area where the potential of wood is demonstrated. In addition to its purely business character, the DREMA trade fair also has a number of other functions such as educational, charitable, promotional, all of which help make the offer comprehensive and attract crowds of professionals and enthusiasts involved in woodworking.
The DREMA 2018 edition was a record-breaking one and saw 389 exhibitors from 19 countries present their products and services on 25,400 m2 of exhibition space. Over four days the exhibition halls were visited by a total of 16,600 professional visitors from the wood and furniture industry.
Andrzej Półrolniczak, DREMA trade fair director:
“The DREMA trade fair in Poznań has for years provided an opportunity to present the latest achievements of Polish and foreign manufacturers of machines, tools and equipment for the woodworking and furniture industries. It is also an ideal place for presenting modern technologies and solutions dedicated to the woodworking industry. World-class exhibitors are keen to showcase new and innovative developments in the woodworking and furniture sector. I am glad that the DREMA International Trade Fair of Machines and Tools for Wood and Furniture Industries is mentioned among the most important exhibitions of the wood and furniture industry in the world. On one hand, participation in the event is an excellent opportunity to present new products and improved solutions and, on the other hand, to get acquainted with a wide range of companies from the industry and current trends.”
This year's edition of the DREMA International Trade Fair of Machines and Tools for the Wood and Furniture Industries will be complemented by the FURNICA International Trade Fair of Components for Furniture Production and the SOFAB International Trade Fair of Upholstery Fabrics and Components for Upholstered Furniture - these three events will take place from 10 to 13 September 2019 in Poznań. Using all the staff involved and collective promotion of the events, will make it possible to organize an exhibition tailored to the expectations of the market and to comprehensively present technological solutions for the woodworking and furniture industries (from raw materials, fabrics and components to technologically advanced machines and equipment for furniture production).
DREMA’s thematic scope:
- Machinery and technical equipment for pre-treatment (manufacture of semi-finished products)
- Machinery and technical equipment for secondary processing (laminating, particle processing, gluing of solid wood)
- Machinery and technical equipment for surface treatment
- Machinery and technical equipment for assembly and packaging
- Technology for handling, loading, storage and retrieval of materials from the warehouse
- Machinery and equipment for special processes
- Machinery and equipment for special product groups
- Equipment, machinery and auxiliary devices; other
- Portable machines for wood and plastic processing
- Tools and accessories
- Machinery, equipment and tools for the maintenance and manufacture of tools
- Equipment for machinery
- Use of residual wood (sawdust, shavings, firewood, bark), generation of electricity and heat from wood
- Energy saving, environmental protection, occupational safety, fire protection and air-conditioning systems
- Electronic equipment for data acquisition and processing; measuring, testing and control systems
- Suppliers of complete industrial installations, financing and leasing companies
- Independent computer software (CAD, ERP, production planning and control, etc.)
- Adhesives for the woodworking industry
- Chemical substances
- Independent services for the wood industry
- Research and testing institutes, educational institutions for the wood industry (universities, universities of technology, etc.), publishers of literature for the wood industry
FEEL INVITED! DREMA, FURNICA & SOFAB, 10-13 SEPTEMBER 2019, POZNAŃ INTERNATIONAL FAIR