- DREMA shapes the future with market leaders and renowned brands, setting the direction of development for the entire sector
- It is ranked 5th amongst the world’s largest exhibitions
- It is the only event in Poland to be listed alongside 15 world exhibitions dedicated to the woodworking industry, which are officially supported by the EUMABOIS European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers
- DREMA together with Furnica, Sofab and the Wood Promotion Pavilion provide a comprehensive presentation of innovative technological solutions for the wood and furniture industries (from raw materials, materials and components to technologically advanced machinery and equipment for furniture production)
- DREMA is a response to the current challenges faced by the industry, and it promotes the achievements of the Polish and foreign wood and furniture industries
- It offers a wide variety of operating machines and woodworking equipment, is participated in by market leaders
- It popularizes new products and those awarded with the MTP Gold Medal
SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE:
- The 8th KOOPDREW Congress of the Wood Industry coordinated by the Polish Chamber of Commerce of the Wood Industry - an international conference on threats and challenges for the wood industry worldwide, which is addressed to professionals, wood entrepreneurs from Poland and abroad. For the first time, it is co-organized by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), which significantly increases the prestige of the event globally. The event is sponsored by John King Chains Central Europe Sp. z o.o.
- The 5th National Furniture Congress called “Polish Furniture - Competitive Poland”, prepared on behalf of the Polish Chamber of Commerce of Furniture Manufacturers - described as the most important meeting of the furniture industry in Poland participated in by representatives of leading furniture manufacturers.
- A large dose of know-how - the events offer the latest trends and address all the problems faced by the wood and furniture industries, both at home and abroad
- New topics: ergonomics, sustainable production, ecodesign, saving of raw materials, environmental protection, logistics-transport-storage
- A total of over 20 events for the representatives of the wood and furniture industries (including Live Furniture Factory: Innovative Kitchen, Upholstery 4.0, Drema for Kids; Modern Sewing Plant, Wood Promotion Pavilion, Dom i Drewno (House and Wood) Internet Studio; Drema Design, Trend Forum, Knowledge Zone, Magic of Wood; Parquet Workshops; Skills Testing Ground; Wooden House; Integration of Women from the Industry; Pellet Academy; Conjured from Wood; Polish Championships in Nail Hammering; Demonstrations of Internal Transport Systems, etc.).
DREMA IN NUMBERS:
- SPACE: 28,700 m2 exhibition space
- EXHIBITORS: 585 exhibitors from 25 countries
- VISITORS: 15,450 professionals from the wood and furniture industry
- 20 EVENTS to promote industry potential
- 20 WINNERS OF THE MTP GOLD MEDAL
- 3 LIVE FURNITURE FACTORIES (Innovative Kitchen, Upholstery 4.0, DREMA for Kids)
- SUBSTANTIVE COLLABORATION: 6 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS (DROMA, PIGPD, OIGPM, SPP, SPPDwP, CDCW)
- 2 DAYS OF LIVE DOM I DREWNO (HOUSE AND WOOD) MOBILE STUDIO
- PARTICIPATION OF 16 WELL-KNOWN INTERNET ARTISTS - WOODWORKING ENTHUSIASTS (Your Furniture, A Bunch of Dreams, Alice in the Woodland, The Charm of Old Furniture, Helen DIY, HK, One Million Ideas per Minute, Old Prague Art Gallery & Old Furniture Renovation Studio, 5m2 Carpentry Shop, Rob in Wood, Gizmo Garage, Young Carpenter, Mr. Fleks, Olo76, Robert Wyskiel, Tomasz Magaj)
DREMA International Trade Fair of Machines, Tools and Components for Wood and Furniture Industries, 15-18 September 2020, Poznań International Fair