“This year the safety and health protection of the exhibitors, visitors and employees of DREMA, equally to the quality of the event, are our priority,” declares Andrzej Półrolniczak, DREMA Director.
The 36th edition of DREMA International Trade Fair of Machines, Tools and Components for the Wood and Furniture Industries will surely go down in history, due to both the engagement of DREMA exhibitors and hosts and the epidemiological situation, which has determined the conditions for organizing various types of events since almost the beginning of the year.
Higher safety standards have been in force at the MTP Poznań Expo since February 2020. Special preventative measures have already been taken before the BUDMA fair, which allowed for the safe organization of the event. The safety of the trade fair space is proven by the growing number of visitors at subsequent events held at MTP since mid-June. “This year the safety and health protection of the exhibitors, visitors and employees of DREMA, equally to the quality of the event, are our priority,” declares Andrzej Półrolniczak, DREMA Director.
What sanitary procedures will be introduced during DREMA 2020?
Visitors may stay at the Event Venue only on the days and during the opening hours of the fair or other events, provided that they comply with security procedures in accordance with the current guidelines for the epidemic issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspector (GIS). The requirements include:
- Completing an epidemiological declaration including information that the person filling in the declaration is, to the best of their knowledge, not infected or in quarantine or under epidemiological surveillance;
- Visitors providing for personal protective equipment themselves;
- Maintaining a social distance appropriate to the nature of the fair - 4 m2 per person as a minimum;
- A mandatory registration;
- Having temperature measured with no-contact means at the moment of entering the event;
- Covering of the mouth and nose by wearing masks and wearing gloves, according to the current guidelines;
- Disinfecting hands upon entering the event, in the toilets, at the Exhibitors' stands, using publicly available disinfectants;
- Using dedicated containers for used personal protective equipment;
- Following the signs and announcements while maintaining a safe distance between the persons present at the event, in particular in the queue to the entrance, at the customer service points, at the exhibitor's stands, in the catering areas, in the toilets or in the lift,
- Complying with the procedure in the case of suspicion of infection in the Visitor (e.g. coronavirus), which may include the obligation to provide the details of persons with whom the visitor had contact at the event venue, indication of the space in which the visitor was staying or the obligation to stay in an isolated room;
- Exclusion of deposit points and smoking rooms;
- Following the announcements made by MTP at the Event Venue regarding security procedures.
*The events are organized in accordance with the current guidelines and recommendations of the Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry, the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and state authorities.