Procedure for visa related invitation letters
Procedure for visa related invitation letters issued by Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie
This procedure concerns persons who are going to attend a trade fair organized by MTP on its premises in Poznań at 14, Głogowska Street, either as representatives of the fair exhibitor or as visitors and need for this purpose to obtain Polish entry visas.
To issue an invitation letter for visa purposes the following data are required:
- the full name and postal address of the company delegating its representative(s)
- first name, surname, date of birth, passport No. and position (designation) in the company of each delegate
- fax No. at which an initial copy of the invitation letter can be sent
- The data required should reach the MTP's Protocol Department as soon as possible, however not later than 6 - 10 weeks prior to the date of the scheduled trip to Poznań, dependant on the specific requirements of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the country concerned
- There are two forms available in this regard issued by the MTP's Protocol Dep., viz. Questionnaire (for an individual person) and List of Participants (for a group of persons). The filled-in form should be delivered to the MTP's Protocol Dep. either by e-mail or by fax, however the first one is preferable.
- The invitation letter is issued as soon as possible provided the company delegating its representative (s) has fulfilled its payment obligations towards MTP as stipulated in the particular participation documents of the trade fair in question.
- The original invitation letter is always sent off to the addressee by registered priority post at our charges as per our standard procedure. In case of urgency due to the reasons not being attributable to the MTP's Protocol or any other MTP's Department the shipment can be undertaken upon request by the world operating courier (like DHL or TNT), however, in such a case, at charges of the addressee upon receiving its written acknowledgment as to cost bearing.
- The initial copy is forwarded to the addressee by fax on the day of its issuance.
For Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie
Chief of Protocol
+48 61 869-2146
mobile: +48 691 028 709