1. Trade fair date: 15 – 18.09.2020, Poznań Internationa Fair
- I application deadline – 28.02.2020
- II application deadline – 29.05.2020
Applications submitted after the application deadline will be accepted provided that the exhibition space is still available.
2. Trade fair opening hours:
- for exhibitors: 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- for visitors: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
(on Friday 18.09.2020: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.)
3. Stand assembly and dismantling periods:
- Assembly: 10-14.09.2020
- Dismantling: 19-22.09.2020
Opening hours of pavilions and fairgrounds:
7.00 a.m. – 9.30 p.m.
Registration to the fair is possible by Exhibitor’s Zone. In order to book space or stand you should fill in form U and send it to us. After the registration you will receive login and password to your account to Exhibitor’s Zone.
5. Exhibition space and stand construction - please contact our team!
6. Registration fee
Registration fee (exhibitor application fee) is obligatory and constitutes MTP’s requirement for accepting an application to participate in the fair and space order related thereto.
7. Technical services (you should order if you choose space without stand)
Ordering technical services (a.o. electrical and water supply, forklift services) is ONLY possible through Exhibitor’s Zone (www.strefawystawcy.pl/en). The prices for technical services are available on Exhibitor’s Zone.
Use our help with booking a room – contact Ms Marta Maciejak; Ms Hanna Pokorska; Ms Joanna Roś (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 61 865 38 69)
9. Car entry cards
9.1. Fair participants are entitled to enter the fairgrounds:
- by passenger carsor delivery cars with additional passenger space – during the fair, stand construction and dismantling period – upon thepermanent car entry cards.
- by delivery cars – on the last fair day, when the grounds are closed to the visitors or during stand construction and dismantling period – on the basis of car entry cards for stand constructing teams.
Permanent car entry cards for whole event are being sold on “Exhibitor’s Zone” portal or at the Exhibitor’s Reception Desk from the first day of assembly period and the payment is made by cash or by card.
9.2. Stand constructors and deliverers / recipients of exhibits are entitled to enter the fairgrounds by car during stand construction and dismantling period, on the basis of assembling/ dismantling car entry cards or delivery / receipt order. Car entry cards for stand constructing/ dismantling teams are issued on the basis of written order at the Exhibitor’s Reception Desk.
9.3. On the last fair day, 28th February 2020, after 6 p.m., for stand dismantling purposes the car entrance will be allowed for passenger cars, trucks with a payload capacity of up to 8 tons and length up to 8m, without trailers.
Large trucks, trucks with trailers, other large-size and special purpose vehicles may enter the fairgrounds the following day, on 29th February, 2020 from 7 a.m.
9.4. It is not allowed to:
- enter the fairgrounds without valid, authorized car entry documents,
- park vehicles at escape routes and walking areas,
- leave vehicles on the fairgrounds during the trade fair – after 7 p.m.,
- leave vehicles on the fairgrounds in the stand construction and dismantling periods – after 10 p.m.
Entering the fairgrounds without valid, authorized car entry documents, parking vehicles at escape routes and walking areas or leaving the vehicle at the fairgrounds after the time specified herein without MTP’s permission and at a place other than the designated one will be wheel clamped and a fine of PLN 200 will be imposed. The fine will not be invoiced.
9.5. There is a possibility to use MTP’s car park located near the fairgrounds.
On 25-28-02.2020 (trade fair period) permanent or single-use parking cards are obligatory.
Permanent parking cards are sold at the car park, payment by cash or by card.
Single-use parking cards are available by drive-in to the MTP car park.
10. MTP GOLD MEDAL and ACANTHUS AUREUS competitions
10.1. MTP Gold Medal – competition for the best product. Competition entries should be submitted (on line) via www.strefawystawcy.pl/en or delivered to the World Trade Center Poznań sp. z o.o. (WTC), ul. Bukowska 12, 60-810 Poznań not later than on 15th January, 2020. For detailed information, call: (phone) +48 668 805 018, fax. +48 61 866 61 34; e-mail: email@example.com.
10.2. Acanthus Aureus – competition aiming to award the trade fair exposition, which architectural and graphical solutions mostly reflect company’s marketing strategy. Competition entries should be submitted (on line) via www.strefawystawcy.pl/en or delivered to MTP Corporate Communication Team no later than 1 week before the fair begins. For detailed information, contact, Anna Smolińska phone: +48/61 869 2109, e-mail: ">anna.smolinska
11. Value Added Tax (VAT)
11.1. MTP shall issue invoices with the value-added tax (VAT) on:
- admission and car entry services and connected auxiliary services (tickets and entry cards, invitations, car entry cards, parking cards, etc.), irrespective of where the fair contractors have a seat or permanent place of business activity;
- other trade fair services provided to the contractors with a seat or permanent place of business activity in Poland.
11.2. MTP shall issue an invoices without the value-added tax (VAT) on trade fair services other than mentioned at p.7.1.a), for contractors ordering those services whose seat or permanent place of business activity is situated in the EU Member State or in the country outside of EU, provided that the recipient of the service is not an exhibitor/co-exhibitor who has a seat or permanent place of business activity in Poland.
11.3. An invoice without the value-added tax (VAT) shall be issued to foreign contractors with a seat or permanent place of business activity in the EU Member State provided that EU VAT ID is given in the forms for ordering trade fair services.